The client wanted to understand the state-of-the-art technology for automotive electrification, recent innovations towards electrification, market opportunities, and competitor’s activities across the value chain to formulate its business strategy:
- The main objective of the engagement was to understand the recent innovations, applications, player activities, and global market forecast related to electric vehicles.
Key Business Questions
- What are the newly developed technology and their applications in automotive electrification?
- Who are the major players and their strategic activities in this industry?
- How much will the global EV market grow in the future based on different segments such as vehicle type, application, and region?
- Assessing patenting activities, recent product launches, scientific literature, sales figures, product segments, OEMs’ roadmaps.
- Referred paid databases and identified patents/literature around it.
- IEBS analyzed recent research and development activities of OEMs and suppliers in this space, their strategic alliances, announcements, investments, etc.
Client Success Details
- Helped the client comprehend innovations focused on automotive electrification.
- Enabled the client to cater to the current and future demand for EVs.
- Helped the client develop an understanding of different existing business models and new business models focused on the EV industry.
- Assisted the client in identifying the best-fit region for developing market penetration strategies in the pick- up truck segment.