Sabinsa Patented Hair Serum Formulation For Promoting Hair Growth In Mexico
In a world where perfect mind-body synchronization is difficult due to the added stress and problems that come with working long hours and having sleepless nights, a company Sabinsa has undertaken to make herbal products that can help achieve that synchronization.
- The firm has patented the formulation made by Sabinsa under the patent number MX355546.
- The primary ingredient of the serum that they developed for hair growth is based on 10% w/w of 1-O-galloyl-β-D-glucose (Saberry) obtained from Indian gooseberry, freeze-dried coconut palm (Cococin™) and selenopeptides along with peanut shell extract and sandalwood.
- Due to the product’s success, the formula has been patented in countries across continents, ranging from Canada, Japan, USA, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Russia, European Union, Australia, and New Zealand are among the countries where it is registered.
- Sabinsa group has extended its partnership with Evonik group. The two aim at expanding the personal care products for Evonik. By entering a partnership with Sabinsa, Evonik has improved upon its product range and broadened its portfolio strategically.
Latest Products of Sabinsa
- ForsLean- ForsLean, is a weight management product developed by Sabinsa during its early years. The primary ingredient of ForsLean is Coleus forskohlii plant.
- LeanGard- LeanGard is an ayurvedic medicine-based extract that derives its success from its previous products of Sabinsa in the domain of weight management.
- LactoSpore – it is a probiotic drink that helps boost immunity and for producing lactic acid based on MTCC 5856
- Curcumin C3 Complex- this product is a bioprotectant. Curcumin is a COX-2 inhibitor.
The Immediate Impact on the Industry
- Sabina’s hair product range are among the most popular range of products using organic and sustainable ingredients.
- The primary ingredient is amla, a standard household product of any Indian family.
- Deriving its products based on Ayurveda’s ancient study has slingshot the popularity of Sabina’s work among manufacturers and consumers alike.
- The old study has its basis deep nested in India’s culture and enables them to leverage that deep nested cultural viewpoint to further their product.
Trial and Testing
Trial of any medicine or drug development is a significant part of a large-scale release of the drug to the public. Sabina follows an open-ended clinical trial strategy in which they take care of the following:
- The funding of the entire study was done by Sami Labs Limited and Sabinsa Corporation.
- The clinical study was published in the clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology journal.
- The study was conducted to show the hair serum’s efficacy and safety when applied by healthy individuals.
- Clinical trials were conducted by the researchers, where it was concluded that the synergistic hair protecting serum manages to induce hair growth.
- The data provided by the end of the 90 days by 42 healthy adult males and females show overall hair growth, increased hair volume, and no dryness, itching, and dandruff.
- The study proved that the hair serum is safe to use and does not pose any threat to the customers.