We are making a positive impact through CSR.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a vital component of business operations. Through this concept, firms can seize an opportunity to repay their respective societies and communities by ensuring a positive impact of their activities on the public, customers, shareholders, employees, and the environment. CSR encompasses moral obligations and strategic activities that either directly or indirectly transform this planet towards overall betterment.
Ingenious e-Brain Solutions envisions an enabled, unprejudiced, and inclusive world and is endeavoring to create a better world for generations to come. Besides offering strategic solutions to clients to become sustainable, we organize certain events and participate in numerous CSR-supporting activities to accelerate solutions to some of the severe global issues being recognized across society and the planet.
A few CSR policies our organization has successfully adopted include:
- Education Promotion: Considering education as an important aspect of a country’s overall development, we donated desktop computers to support community groups below the poverty line and make them aware of the technology.
- Community Engagement:To give back to the community, we take various initiatives and actively participate in different events organized for the welfare of society. In recent years, we took part in various food, clothing, and blood donation campaigns and relished the greatest act of grace.
- Environmental Sustainability:Ingenious e-Brain Solutions contributes to making the environment sustainable by launching bold and inventive actions. So far, we have restricted plastic usage at our premises and have been limiting paper usage by conducting paperless interviews and through other ways.
- Ethical Business Practices:We proactively review our policies and procedures to ensure that the business practices we follow are ethical and transparent. Our specific set of policies focuses on preventing conflicts of interest, taking measures to secure the data, and maintaining the privacy of employees and customers.
- Zero Discrimination:We follow a few policy guidelines that promote gender equality, offering everyone equal opportunities, and promoting inclusion in the workplace. We encourage diversity in the workplace and don’t discriminate based on race, disability, or religion. We are proud to support the LGBTQ+ community in this endeavor.
Giving Back to Create a Better Tomorrow by Promoting Education!!!
At Ingenious e-Brain, we believe that basic knowledge of how to operate computers seems mandatory to sustain in the widely expanding digitalization era; especially in this well-established corporate realm. As quality education lays the foundation of any nation’s future, we contributed a negligible share towards alleviating our country’s poverty by helping underprivileged groups in our society acquire professional skills. We collaborated with one of our CSR partners, the Blessing Foundation—a non-profit organization working on real issues for underprivileged people—in early 2022 to donate desktop computers for this noble cause.
Be the Change You Wish to See: Our Policy on Non-Discrimination
IEBS believes that transformation begins within. Therefore, to create an unbiased environment for everyone on this planet, the organization began by framing a few policy guidelines that aim to promote equality and inclusiveness in the workplace. Ingenious e-Brain Solutions strongly condemns discrimination based on race, gender, disability, and religion. There is a major gap in gender equality that needs to be addressed in this sphere. As usual, women are being left behind in the crusade for social change. We’d like to bring your attention to this by informing you that our organization encourages women’s empowerment, as it comprises around 60 percent of female employees. Moreover, we are happier to support the LGBTQ+ community in this endeavor.
Building a Healthier Community Through Our Dynamic Involvement in Blood Donation Camps
Blood donation is undoubtedly a selfless act of kindness and a valuable service that promotes a sense of community and social responsibility. Every two seconds, someone needs blood, and its unavailability causes complications in patients’ health. Hence, to ensure an adequate blood supply, Ingenious e-Brain Solutions contributes its share to mitigate this global issue with the unwavering support of its socially responsible employees, who actively participate and donate blood at the respective campaigns and events.
Nurture Yourself Prior to Supporting Others: Employee Well-Being Policy to Help Emerge IEBS as a Volunteer
IEBS considers that an organization’s success is not just measured through financial figures but also by the well-being and satisfaction of its employees. Along with offering perks and other benefits, professional development opportunities, and a safe and healthy work environment, we also focus on promoting the health of our employees. Therefore, we organized badminton tournaments and an eye check-up drive for the entire IEBS team. As both physical and mental health are core components of overall health, we also arranged a yoga session at the workplace to create health awareness among our employees.
Prioritising and Promoting Sustainability across Personal & Professional Platforms
Making the environment sustainable isn’t the sole responsibility of administrations; communities and corporations must also contribute by taking some crucial steps. Although we direct almost all business entities to reduce their carbon footprint and help them attain sustainability, IEBS is also involved in making the environment sustainable. For the same reason, we have been engaged in a variety of proactive initiatives, such as Say Bye to Plastic, Recycle & Reuse, Paperless interviews, and No Print Day per week.
Donating Surplus Sources for Improved Community Engagement
Giving back to the community makes a significant impact and is the key objective of CSR activities. As an individual firm, we have been taking various initiatives, and all our enthusiastic employees are engaged in managing different events organized for the welfare of society. We have also partnered with Sudha Society and Sharda Foundation—local non-profit organizations—to successfully organize campaigns for food and clothing donations and relish the greatest act of grace.