The client wanted to understand the consumer behavior, requirements, brand assessment, and the areas of improvement for the their acne treatment product range. The main objective of the engagement was to understand:
- Future outlook of acne treatment products by checking R&D activities for the last two years
- Influencing parameters for picking the right acne treatment product
- Preferred brands by most consumers in different geographies
- Expert’s opinion on future product development for acne treatment range
- The implementation approach began with secondary research for key products and their positive attributes, a consumer behavior survey through social listening, primary research with KOLs/experts, and cumulative analysis to check the areas of improvement for the client’s products, where the client can develop or upgrade its products.
Client Success Details
- Helped the client understand key challenges faced by consumers, brand perception, likes and dislikes of different products, and their evolving demands and buying patterns.
- Helped the client by providing intelligence on various types of products preferred by consumers for acne treatment and influencing parameters for selecting a specific acne treatment product.
- Guided the client in recognizing the latest and upcoming innovations/developments and supporting them in building future strategies for a novel and sustainable range of acne treatment products.
- Our recommendations helped them in prioritizing strategic activities, business models, and decisions for future investment and branding initiatives to gain a competitive advantage.