What are the important steps of relationship and partnership building?
Here are few important things involved in the process:
- Understanding market figures in terms of volume and value, evaluating product segments, etc.
- Identifying new customers and profiling customers based on geographies, revenue potential, buying patterns, etc.
- Assessing competitive landscape, positioning, competitions in different regions, products, etc.
- Assessing transforming the industry’s energy savings, reducing emissions, and conserving resources.
- Identifying improvement towards modularity and the ability to disassemble products, minimizing strong adhesives and blended components.