Beam Steering Smart Antenna Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2027
Ingenious e-brain forecasts the beam steering smart antenna size, which is likely to grow with a CAGR of ~15% for 2022-2027. The major growth drivers vary from industry to industry. For example, in the automotive sector, increasing demand for safety features in vehicles, growing consumer preference toward advanced driver-assist system (ADAS), and electronic toll collection are the trending market boosters. In communication, the sector growing demand for wireless communication and the need for high-speed communication networks are the major driving forces. Diagnosis for different tumor and cancer detection procedures and applications such as deep brain stimulation are the growth factors in the healthcare industry. However, the cost associated with the beam steering smart antenna and the direction of signal arrival is the key restraint in the major end-user application, inhibiting the market’s growth.
The objective of the report is to understand the technology landscape and market estimation & forecasting of beam steering smart antennas, along with the value chain, start-up ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
Scope of the Report: Technology and Market landscape
Technology landscape cover the evolution of technology, technology comparison, technology benchmarking, technology adoption, major use cases.
The market is rapidly growing as the rate of adoption increases towards security and high-speed communication applications. Major industries are fully dependent on fast two-way communications which increases the demand for the beam steering smart antennas. The market continues to expand with the application of 5G millimeter-wave radio frequencies.
The market research scope includes defining, describing, and forecasting the beam steering smart antenna market size based on type, end-use application, and region.
The North American region is likely to have the largest share in the market due to the increasing usage of smartphones and a higher level of 5G adoption. The North American region has also established a base of key players due to early adoption.
In terms of end-use application, communication holds the largest market share due to the increasing usage of cellular systems and wireless communication.
Recent Strategic Initiatives:
- In June 2022, OneWeb collaborated with Kymeta to develop a flat panel antenna for land-fixed applications through a joint development agreement. The developed antenna will be based on the u8 terminal from Kymeta.
- In September 2021, Airgain launched high power fixed wireless access airgain connect antenna Airgain aims to use Smart antenna systems and integrated wireless solutions to link the world.
- In June 2020, ALCAN Systems announced that it is creating a new type of low-cost smart antennas with ultra-thin flat panel technology, low power consumption, and the ability to alter its beam electronically without moving parts.
Critical questions the report answers:
- What are the strategic initiatives by leading companies in the market?
- How the innovations are happening across the countries and technologies by leading companies?
- What are the emerging applications that are expected to drive the market?
- What is the market potentiality in near future?
- What are the trends prevalent in the market?
- How start-ups are emerging in the market?
- What are the key revenue streams and different businesses across the encapsulant material value chain?
- Mapping of key companies across various parameters of technology and business intelligence
Key customization available:
- Company profiling and competitive landscape for additional players
- Cross segment market analysis
- Consulting on any specific area of interest across encapsulant material for LED display.