Global Powertrain Market by Component, Vehicle Type, Propulsion Type & Geography – Industry Trends & Forecast 2019 to 2025
The powertrain market has been segmented based on components, propulsion type, drive type, vehicle type and regionally. The component segment includes motor/engine, power electronics, transmission, battery and other components, whereas propulsion segment comprise of IC engine, BEV powertrain, mild hybrid powertrain, PHEV powertrain and fuel cell. Based on the drive type, the market is segmented into all-wheel drive, forward wheel drive and rear wheel drive. Additionally, the market segment based on vehicle is segmented into passenger, commercial and off-road vehicles. Regionally, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Rest of the World.
North America and Europe are expected to dominate the overall powertrain market which is majorly attributed to strong adoption of all wheel drive vehicles in these regions. However, Asia Pacific powertrain market is expected to witness highest gains owing to increasing vehicle sale coupled with growing demand for automated transmission in countries such as China and India. Also, substantial rise in the purchasing power of consumers has triggered demand for state-of-the-art motor vehicles which will drive the powertrain market in the near future.
The top key players:
- Toyota (Japan)
- GM (U.S.)
- Hyundai (South Korea)
- Honda (Japan)
- VW (Germany)
- Mitsubishi (Japan)
- Bosch (Germany)
- Denso (Japan)
- Delphi (Ireland)
- Aptiv (Ireland)
- Hitachi (Japan)
- BorgWarner Inc. (U.S.)
- ZF (Germany)
- Magna (Canada)
- Cummins (U.S.)
- Component Suppliers
- Powertrain Manufacturing Companies
- Traders, distributors, and retailers
- Commercial R&D Organisations
- Government Agencies and Trade Associations
Ingenious E Brain Solutions offers customizations in the reports as per the client’s specific requirements.
Key Findings of Powertrain Market:
- Growing pressure for reducing emissions and enhancing fuel economy are amongst key factors which are changing the mobility landscape. Therefore, it is driving OEMs to disrupt traditional chains by adopting altered powertrain strategies and invest in green technologies such as powertrain electrification, mass market conceptual technologies introduce never seen product mix and utilize innovative business models.
- Development of advanced technologies such as combustion control improvements applied to internal combustion engine are also expected to contribute to the overall market growth
- In order to capitalize on the rapidly growing powertrain business, several global auto giants are coming up with standalone powertrain units, which will contribute significantly to the market growth
About Ingenious E-Brain:
Ingenious E-Brain Solutions (IEBS) is one of the fastest growing companies who provides high-quality, customized and cost-effective Intellectual Property Research, Business Research and Market Research solutions to industry leaders, law firms and innovative companies across the globe. Within the confront of consistent innovation advancement and advertise disturbance, we help organizations arrange & operationalize their future revenue mix decisions by identifying high-growth opportunities. offer in-depth market research solutions such as market engineering in which we do market estimation, market forecasting, and market validation, also we offer competitive analysis, market potential analysis, eco-system of the market, regulatory and compliance intelligence, company profiling which helps to identify the complete market scenario for past, present, and future. We deliver consulting and syndicate report for various domain including biomedical, chemical, oil & gas, automotive, healthcare, aerospace and defence, pharmaceuticals, and so on.