Alzheimer’s Drugs Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2027
According to Ingenious E-Brain market study for the Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market is predicted to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.42 percent over the projection period of 2021 to 2027.
According to the study done by Ingenious E-Brain Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market is expected to increase at 8.42 % CAGR in the forecast timeline from 2021-2027.
The growing cases of geriatric population prone to Alzheimer, the surging prevalence of chronic diseases, growing government healthcare expenditure for boosting research and development activities, and the rapidly increasing number of drugs in the pipeline stage that could be approved during the forecast timeline are all factors driving the Alzheimer drugs market upward.
Furthermore, increasing healthcare and IT integration, as well as the increasing availability of various business policies, collaborative partnerships, and alliances among key players to facilitate Alzheimer’s drug development, are some of the factors contributing to the growth Alzheimer’s Drugs Market over the forecast timeline.
The report on the Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the industry. The research includes a detailed analysis of major segments, trends, drivers, constraints, the competitive landscape, revenue possibilities, modifications in market rules, product approvals, strategic choices, product releases, geographical developments, technical developments and other important market variables.
- The Alzheimer’s medications market is relatively competitive, with both domestic and international firms.
- During the study, the key players identified are:
- Key players have been spending in new product development, partnerships, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions in order to improve their market position.
Some of the key developments in the market are:
- February 2020 – Biogen Inc. and Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. have agreed to collaborate on the development and commercialization of ST-501 for tauopathies such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- June 2021 – The US Food and Drug Administration approved Aduhelm (aducanumab) for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- June 2021 – For the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Lilly’s donanemab obtained FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation.
- The Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market is segmented by drug classes (Cholinergic, Memantine, Combination drugs and others), distribution channels (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy and Online Pharmacy) and geography (North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa).
Global Alzheimer’s Drug Market, By Geography:
- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa make up the worldwide Alzheimer’s medications market. Because of the rising incidence of Alzheimer’s disease and the existence of global companies, the global Alzheimer’s medications market is expected to rise in North America throughout the projected period.
- According to the Alzheimer’s Association, 5.8 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease, with the number predicted to rise to 14 million by 2050, driving the Alzheimer’s medications industry in North America.
- By the end of 2026, the market in Europe is expected to grow due to an increase in Alzheimer’s disease patients and improved diagnostic capabilities.
- During the projected period, the Alzheimer’s medicines market is expected to rise across Asia Pacific and Latin America due to changing healthcare infrastructure and increased knowledge about Alzheimer’s disease.
- Furthermore, the Alzheimer’s medications market in the Middle East and Africa is still in its infancy; nevertheless, unmet Alzheimer’s disease demands are likely to propel the industry in this area.
Critical Questions the Report Answers:
- What is the market size and forecast for the Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market, to identify potential investment opportunities?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities, as well as an evaluation of their influence on the Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market?
- What are the key application trends of Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market in the last few years and across various geographies?
- Who are the major vendors in the Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market?
- Which region has the largest share in the Global Alzheimer’s Drugs Market?